Commercial Credit Group Inc (CCG) a Charlotte NC - based independent national commercial equipment finance and leasing company is seeking an Accounting Analyst to join its staff. The successful candidate will be involved in many aspects of the organization including, but not limited to: booking contracts into the loan administration system, recording proceeds disbursements, processing machine close outs, prepare monthly sales & use tax returns, reconcile related balance sheet accounts, prepare weekly and monthly loan portfolio and accounting related reports, and conduct special analysis on a requested basis..
Job Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Booking Contracts into loan administration system.
- Cut Proceeds checks related to contracts.
- Record Proceeds wires.
- Process machine close outs.
- Perform weekly and monthly reconciliations of proceeds and clearing accounts.
- Reconcile other receivables.
- Prepare weekly and monthly loan portfolio and accounting related reports.
- Conduct special analysis on a requested basis.
- 3 – 5 years experience in accounting preferred.
- Finance experience preferred.
- Demonstrated PC skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work effectively on multiple tasks in a fast- paced environment.
CCG offers an entrepreneurial small company approach to doing business emphasizing customer service and relationships with financial capabilities of a large institution. For more information please visit us at www.commercialcreditgroup.com
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.