CCG has a Marketing position available in the Charlotte, NC office.
The Assistant Marketing Manager and Content Specialist will be responsible for managing the CRM system, for setting up and executing marketing automation campaigns and coordinating and trafficking marketing content. There will be some graphic design responsibilities as well. You will support the marketing and sales teams in customer segmentation, customer targeting, lead trafficking and marketing campaign effectiveness. This position reports to the VP – Marketing.
- Train sales team on use of Hubspot CRM
- Design, build, manage, and execute marketing automation campaigns (email, landing pages, etc.) with an emphasis on customer and prospect nurture programs
- Create campaigns and tracking in HubSpot
- In alignment with our SEO strategy and content calendar, develop marketing content and graphics that appeal to our target customer and improves prospect and lead nurturing
- Concept, coordinate and write marketing content including blog posts and case studies
- Collaborate across multiple departments including marketing, sales, IT and more
- QA email campaigns, manage email list, deliverability, and CAN-SPAM/CASL compliance
- Maintain master customer database - update data, import data, send leads to sales managers
- Assist VP - Marketing with evaluation of marketing program effectiveness
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Previous experience with CRM systems and marketing automation programs – especially HubSpot
- Excellent writing skills – candidates will be asked to submit writing samples
- Strong knowledge of marketing and design concepts and processes and SEO
- Effective oral, written and presentation/communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, as the position interacts with senior sales management and the sales team
- Intermediate knowledge of design software – Adobe Photoshop, In Design &/or Illustrator
- Ability to think analytically, creatively and strategically
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or journalism
- 5 years’ experience in a marketing department or agency environment
- Proficiency with design software
CCG offers an entrepreneurial small company approach to doing business, emphasizing customer service and relationships with the financial capabilities of a large institution. Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.