CCG is searching for self-starting and self-motivated individuals to fill a IT Help Desk/Support position in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Provides support to end users for basic computer, application, system, device, access and hardware issues. Identifies, researches and resolves routine technical problems of low complexity. Responds to telephone, email and on-line requests for technical support. Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem using applicable systems and tools. May coordinate with other teams or departments to resolve user problems. May perform password re-sets for users. May require an associate's degree or its equivalent. Typically reports to a supervisor. Possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects of the job. Works under the close direction of senior personnel in the functional area.
- Setup and Maintenance of Computers, Phones, Printers, Etc.
- Monitoring of Servers, Cisco Router and Cisco Switches
- Proper disposal of older equipment
- Computer and Printer Inventory / Supplies
- Password resets
- Backup and Restoration of Files
- Travel Required*
Our company offers an entrepreneurial small company approach to doing business emphasizing customer service and relationships with the financial capabilities of a large institution. We offer a competitive base salary plus bonus, as well as medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, paid holidays and paid time off.
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.