CCG has an Accounting Analyst position available in its Charlotte, NC office. This position ensures the integrity of accounting data by recording, verifying, and consolidating transactions for a Commercial Finance business.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Reconcile numerous cash accounts weekly and monthly
- Reconciliation of various balance sheet accounts
- Resolution of account discrepancies
- Creation of monthly balance sheet lead schedule
- Support loan processing by acting as back-up
- Assist with multiple lender audits and annual audits as needed
- Conduct special analysis on an as requested basis
- Document workflow, procedures, checklists for assigned tasks
- Assist in month end procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- Skilled Excel user
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work effectively on multiple tasks in a fast- paced environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
CCG offers an entrepreneurial small company approach to doing business, emphasizing customer service and relationships with the financial capabilities of a large institution.
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.