CCG is looking for a highly motivated, creative and articulate individual to join our growing marketing team. The newly created position of Marketing and Sales Assistant will be responsible for working with our CRM system, Hubspot, and will serve as the main liaison between the sales team members and the marketing team.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for customer service, strong presentation skills (in-person, by phone and via electronic means), and a willingness to teach others. The position reports to the VP – Marketing.
- Onboard and train new sales representatives on HubSpot, PandaDoc, and other systems
- Organize and hold monthly video demonstration training sessions for entire national sales team (70+ members)
- Create dashboards and reports for sales team members
- Regularly interact with sales team members and troubleshoot CRM and other marketing software issues
- Maintain master customer database - extract, manipulate, import and update data; send leads to sales managers
- Maintain website content – update info, post/remove job listings, refresh images, etc.
- QA email campaigns, manage email list, deliverability, and CAN-SPAM/CASL compliance
- Participate in marketing meetings and brainstorming sessions with outside vendors
- Collaborate across multiple departments including marketing, sales, IT and more
- Assist and support the marketing department in all facets of activities
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Previous experience with CRM systems and marketing automation programs – especially HubSpot
- Effective oral, written and presentation/communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, as the position regularly interacts with members of the sales team
- Ability to think analytically, creatively and strategically
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Must be willing to work in the CCG office on a regular schedule (located in Charlotte, NC)
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or journalism
- 1 year experience in a marketing department or agency environment
- Experience with graphic design software (preferably Adobe Creative Suite)
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.