CCG has a Credit Analyst position available in the Buffalo, NY office. This position has visibility and interaction with senior management and offers career advancement.
- Analyze, structure and recommend new business transactions
- Financial statement and collateral analysis
- Coordinate credit process with marketing team, customer and vendor to ensure timely and responsive transaction flow
- Oversight of transaction documentation and funding
- Post funding compliance
- 5+ years credit experience in commercial equipment finance underwriting and recommending/approving loans for small to medium sized businesses
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills required
- A positive and entrepreneurial attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel
- Ability to read and spread financial statements
- Detail oriented with ability to multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field
CCG offers an entrepreneurial small company approach to doing business, emphasizing customer service and relationships with the financial capabilities of a large institution. Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.